Sunday, March 20, 2011

Up To Speed

Since then we:

Went on our honeymoon to Cozumel Mexico - It was my first time being out of the country. We had so much fun!! We just stayed at an all inclusive resort so we didn't have to worry about anything. The ocean was beautiful and the humidity did wonders for my skin and hair :)

Went camping - That summer we went camping a couple of times both were fun, but I was panicked at times, swearing that there was something standing just outside our tent

School again - Brock has had a very full schedule, school all day 3 days a week and then 10 hr days at work the other 2 days. Brock is going to school to be a chemical engineer, it's gonna be rough but he's got me as his cheerleader :)

Work - I found a great job with a company called Box Home Loans as a file processor and love it here!! I work with awesome people, we get together outside of work, that's how well we get along. I've never worked at a place that I enjoyed this much. I'm also looking at my schooling options since we'll be here awhile, I'm looking for something that I can do night classes around my work schedule.

No comments: