Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Should Be Famous

Picture this....

Car windows rolled down, sun shining, sunglasses on, a good song on the radio and pink flower petals swirling around and around the car like some fantastic music video... Yeah that totally happened.

I was stopped at a light on my way home from work the other day. The sun was bright, it was warm. I really did have the windows rolled down, my sun glasses on and Taylor Swift on the radio.

Then a huge dust devil kicked up. It started in the cemetery at the stop light I was at where several large pink blossoming trees stood, then swirled across the street and right around my car, it was THE coolest thing!! I was in the middle of a miniature pink tornado!

It was one of those moments that I wish someone had been in the car with me or that I had picture or video so I could relive that moment. It was so neat.

I still have petals in my car.

.

No comments: