Friday, May 20, 2011

The Young and the Restless

Last night my company had a party, just kinda for the heck of it (pretty awesome I know). They reserved this place called Jump on It. It's a warehouse filled with trampolines. Huge areas that are completely trampoline-d, even some of the walls are trampolines. They also had a foam pit (I've never been in one but always wanted to).

Brock and I had a blast, I don't know anyone from work real well, we said hi and I introduced him to a lot of people but mostly we just played. We played tag and dodgeball. We climbed up a rock wall and let ourselves fall into the foam pit. We did flips off the trampolines into the foam pit. Ahh it was so fun to play like a kid. And man it was a good workout too, my upper body was SO sore from pulling myself out of the pit (Brock thought it was funny to keep pushing me back in haha).

After that we went to drove down to Utah Lake since it was close. I've see Utah Lake every day from far away and just wanted to see what it looked like up close. When we drove up we saw a man trying to catch and horse that was out of it's yard. He had a make shift harness that he made out of some kind of twine, it was pretty impressive.

It was dusk and we watched the fish eating bugs. There are a ton of nasty Carp in Utah Lake, they get huge! We watched as they mouthed the surface of the water, it looked like they were sucking the scum of the surface or something, it was pretty gross, they even scared some of the birds that were swimming. I don't think I'll be getting in the water anytime soon haha, but it was fun to see.

I love that I married my best friend. I love that we can be so silly together. I love Brock...

No comments: